Monday, November 17, 2008

This is one of my favorite things about our house--our laundry chute! I loved it when we moved in because of the convenience of it all, but I love it now so much more because of what Sarah does with it. The laundry chute goes down to the downstairs bathroom that Brent uses to get ready each morning. One day he was singing in the shower while I was doing Sarah's hair for church. She figured out that he was down the chute and would not stop calling for him until he came and talked with her. It was the start of something that happens all the time! If she hears Daddy anywhere downstairs she will run to the chute and call for him until he comes and talks with her!

4 comments:

Marsel said...

So cute!!! I love that Brent humors her very nicely...sweet moments!

I had a laundry chute in our Naperville house and I loved it, too, though more for your reasoning than Sarah's. Although, now that I think about it, I used to say dorky things through it to Bruce when he was down there! :)

Sheri Harrison said...

That has got to be one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!

The Horaks said...

O THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!!!!! :D Definitely putting the laundry chute to good use! ;)

Loraena Tuttle said...

That is so cute! And so something Ellie would do if we had such cool things in our house. Maybe they have similar personalities. =)