Wednesday, February 14, 2007

She's changing so fast!


I can't believe how quickly time is flying! Baby Sarah is changing so much each day! Her wrists are getting that baby "pudge," and she's getting that "Griffin Look." I'm not sure exactly what that means, but 2 people now have looked at Sarah and said, "Oh yeah, she's a Griffin, that's for sure!" I hope that's not such a bad thing :-) Daniel and Hannah don't look a thing like each other, but apparently all 3 of our kids have something in common as far as looks go.

Sarah is 4 weeks tomorrow...she's sleeping much better now, which means I am, too! Last night I fed her at 9:30 and was too tired to stay up until her 12:30 feeding. She woke up around 2:30 wanting to eat. She woke up again at 7:30 ready to eat...so I'm getting quite a bit of sleep...which is a good thing! God is so good to give us exactly what we need exactly when we need it...apparently I needed sleep as much as I thought I needed it!

BTW...Hannah said something funny the other day while Grandma Griffin was holding Sarah. Daniel and Hannah love to kiss on Sarah. Hannah had just given Sarah yet another kiss, when Grandma Griffin said, "You're going to wear a hole in Sarah's cheeks !" Hannah looked at Sarah in a funny way, and said, "Look she's starting to crack!" Hannah noticed the tiny little blood vessels that were showing on Sarah's cheek and thought she really was wearing a hole in her cheek from kissing her! Only a four year old would think that way!

1 comment:

Marsel said...

I just wish I could snuggle her into my shoulder and smell that rosy neck! Baby wrist rolls always make me think of Mr. Rippberger and how much he loves them...and how he teased us about putting rubberbands on our baby's wrists!