- If I believed, really believed, that God is in control then I wouldn’t worry about tomorrow, I would be content to wait on His timing.
- If I really believed that He loved me, I would not ask “why me?”.
- If I believed that He rewards obedience and punishes disobedience, I wouldn’t be tempted to take things into my own hands, I would be content to be obedient and faithful and allow Him to deal with others as He sees fit.
- If I believed that he was all powerful, I wouldn’t be tempted to fight for His honor and glory through means that He has not ordained.
- If I believed that He was all that I needed, I wouldn’t ask for more.
(Marsel...you would love her blog...it's full of great ideas for homeschoolers and unique ways to implement schooling into every day life!)