Thursday, July 19, 2007

I like this kind of thinking!

My mother-in-law sent me an email with this in it...I think I'll keep this perspective next time I have to step on the scales at the doctor's office!

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high, I'd gained some weight and I didn't feel so hot.
My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated and it would solve my physical problems. He said just think in colors; fill your plate with bright colors; greens, yellows, reds, etc.
I went right home and ate an entire bowl of M&M's and sure enough, I felt better immediately. I never knew eating right could be so easy.

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

I could live on that diet...very easily!! :)

The Horaks said...

Hahaha!!! I always keep a stash of M&M's on hand...they always make me feel better!