Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yipppeee!!!

I called my doctor today to see how I fared on my glucose tolerance test. I was expecting to have to go in for the 3 hour test since I did with both of my other pregnancies...but I was really happy to find out that everything was just fine! And my blood counts were fine...even my iron. I guess I'm tired because I'm pregant...go figure! The nurse even said I must be eating right and living really healthy...if she only knew!!! I was so excited after I hung up the phone, I celebrated by eating a hostess cupcake! I'll show her healthy! :-) Less than a week til we get to see our little munchky on the ultrasound screen! Yahoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to hear the news from your next ultrasound! Less than 3 months till we get to see this little sweetie in person!!! YAY!!!

~Jenn