Thursday, November 30, 2006

Playing Catch-up!

Wow...I got really far behind posting! Sorry about that...I sat down several times to update the blog, and the site was having problems. I know I should probably switch to the new google version, but I'm trying to hold out until they get more of the kinks worked out of the Beta version. Anything with "Beta" attached to it usually means "we want you to find all the problems with this product and report them to us so we can fix them before we release the final version which will be a much more stable product than the beta" or at least that's what Brent tells me! So here are some of the posts that I've been meaning to update and am just getting around to it! One of my favorite pics is the one of Daniel on his scream machine striking a pose with his orange hat on backwards. My first thought when I saw the pic was, "there's still a bit of Chicago left in this boy whether he realizes it or not!"

I head to the doctor tomorrow for my 32 week visit. It's getting closer and closer...my friend, Marsel, reminded me that I'm in the 50's now in my countdown!!! And with the holidays here...I'll be hitting the doc's office every week before I know it! That's a great thought! This pregnant thing is getting really old, really fast!

No comments: