Friday, December 01, 2006

I can totally relate to this, heh?!?

Robin, a friend of mine sent this to me today...I couldn't help bu laugh and totally relate! Thought you'd enjoy it, too! BTW...the doc's visit went well and uneventful. Everything's totally where it should be...still only gained 13 pounds! Yahoo...it might be easier to lose this baby weight than I thought if I don't gain too much more! And I've made it to the appointment every 2 weeks instead of monthly now...I think it will really help the time fly by...or at least that's my theory!

Did you hear about the teacher who was helping

One of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots?
He asked for help and she could see why.
Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots
still didn't want to go on.

With the second boot on, she had worked up a sweat.

She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher,
they're on the wrong feet." She looked, and sure enough,
they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than
it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as,
together, they worked to get the boots back on, this time
on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren't my boots."

She bit her tongue, rather than get right in his face and
scream, "Why didn't you say so?", like she wanted to.
Once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting
boots off his little feet.

No sooner had they gotten the boots off when he said,
"They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em."

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But she
mustered up what grace and courage she had left to wrestle
the boots on his feet again.

Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?"
He said, "I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots."

1 comment:

Tfipps said...

I'm so jealous about only gaining 13 pounds your whole pregnancy!! You're amazing. I think I've already gained that - I'm only 3 months!!! AHHHH!!!