Monday, December 25, 2006

And so it begins...or continues...

Well...it's 3:48 AM!!! And I'm wide awake Christmas morning. Not because of my excitement over opening presents mind you, but just because I can't sleep! Yes...I know, it's the Lord's way of preparing me for the many sleepless nights I'll have in just about 4-5 more weeks, but it's still pretty annoying right now! I've been up since about 2:30 or so and decided to get up and do something rather than stare at the ceiling. Not much to report going on around here at this time in the morning, that's for sure.

I've officially hit the 35 week mark now. It's been a fun thing to watch my little "baby" move across the counter and finally be covering the "35!" I head to the doctor this Friday and begin my weekly checkups.

I also want to add a special "hey there" to my friend, Erin. Check out her blog on my links to the right....she's got some adorable kiddos. She's also another friend of mine that I've been able to reconnect with through blogging. Apparently she offends rather easily these days, so I want to say that it has been a wonderful time reconnecting with her, too! (I'm teasing of course, Erin... about the offending easily, not about how wonderful it is to have reconnected!!! )


Alright...that's about all I can think of at 3:56 in the morning...I might end up enjoying this time...our house has never been so quiet! Oh wait...I do want to say that the new google version that's out of Beta is almost identical to the old version. I've had no problems with it, and see very little difference. Most of the new features are ones that I won't use anyways, so go ahead...switch over...it's quite painless!

1 comment:

Erin Neiner said...

Hey---thanks for the 'honorable mention' in your post! :) I guess I really did sound offended...but I assure you it takes A LOT to offend me! I guess it's just the raging hormones trying to level back out---but then again, you know all about that!! ;0

I cannot believe how close you're getting!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Everyone kept saying how fast my pregnancy with Jack seemed to go, and I always felt like saying, "Yeah, but you didn't live the day in and day out! I don't think I'd call it fast!!" But I guess it's more distracting with other kids??? I'll be praying for you extra special for this time of prep.---and for everyone else's adjustments!