Sunday, January 14, 2007

We're in the single digits!!!

Just something quick to make me smile...We've made it to the single digits! I cannot believe how fast these last 100 days have gone by...even faster than the 100 day countdown to getting married went! I head to the doctor tommorrow...Brent's going with me...I think he's afraid I'll chain myself to the examination table until Dr. Ryan agrees to induce me sooner than next Tuesday. I have to admit, I made a big deal out of not wanting to be induced. I still very much want that "I Love Lucy" romantic moment where I get to tell Brent, "Honey (I will probably call him Ricky) I think it's time to go to the hospital!"And I am praying that I will go into labor on my own, however...if it means being able to hold my baby sooner, or better yet, let someone else hold her for a change, I will beg and plead and do whatever it takes! :-) Go ahead, Beth, say I told you so...I don't care! I'm just tired of waking Brent up everytime I try to roll over in bed! I think I might have even woken up the kiddos last night! I'm teasing...but it is getting difficult to move...I am praising the Lord for Pepcid, penicillin, and surgeons who are willing to pull an abcessed tooth from a pregnant woman's jaw so that at least now I can sleep! 9 days cannot get here soon enough! Oh yeah...excuse the stream of conscious form of this blog...it's been weeks since I've been able to put a coherent thought together...and it's only getting worse! :-)

1 comment:

Marsel said...

Congratulations on single digits -- and as anxious as I know you are to hit D-day, just be mindful of the miracle of this little one -- even now, when you're cumbersome and tired of waiting, and then in a few days, when you are sleep-deprived and a little insane...just hold her and reflect on the miracle she is...