Friday, March 23, 2007

My new wallpaper for my desktop

I've been playing around with some new plug-ins (thanks, Tricia!) that were free on the internet. This picture of Sarah sleeping turned out so sweet...I put it on my desktop as my wallpaper...this adorable face covers my entire screen! I think I'm going to try to do similar ones with my other kids...who will obviously be awake...and get them blown up for our new bedroom. I might play around with it some more and see if I can get one that's just as sweet with her awake...we'll see what happens!

7 comments:

Marsel said...

Beautiful!

The Horaks said...

Wow! That turned out amazing! Very beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I love the pic. Baby Sarah is so precious. I really enjoyed being in the nursery with her this past week.

Erin Neiner said...

The picture is BEAUTIFUL! Great Job!! I also uploaded the files to our comp. and have been playing with the filters. It is so awesome! This is for sure a blow up pic...or a front cover of the scrapbook shot!

Tfipps said...

Yay!! Love that shot!! It is so much fun to see others taking advantage of that Photoshop plug-in!!! I love to play with it!!

Loraena Tuttle said...

Your encouraging comments and prayers are a real blessing! Thanks so much.

Your baby is beautiful! That is a great picture. =)

carissa said...

ABSOLUTELY DREAMY!!!! She'll be sitting up before we know it. We'll get together soon and catch up! :)