Thursday, April 05, 2007

Matching Babies

It's hard to believe that my first baby girl is so big, but it's quite obvious when she's sitting next to my other baby girl! Grandma Kelley gave Hannah matching outfits for her and Sarah for Hannah's birthday. She turned 5 about a month after Sarah was born and was so intent on getting matching outfits so she and Sarah could look alike! There's a little turtle and tulips along the heline of Hannah's shirt...the lime green socks are our favorite, though, with little turtles on the sides! They were such a hit that I'm making matching Easter dresses and just found another set of matching dresses on Ebay for them! I'm doing my best to leave Daniel out of the matchy-matchy thing, but it won't be easy!

4 comments:

The Horaks said...

What cute outfits!!! My mom used to dress my sisters and I in matching outfits.... I remember when we were little we thought it was fun to match, and then we got older and we hated it...and now we do it without even trying!!! Hahaha!!! :D

Marsel said...

Too cute! Who doesn't love matching kids?! Include Daniel, too -- just don't call it matching, call it coordinating. It sounds more 'guy'! :-)

Jill King said...

Isn't it fun?? I'm hoping Emma is well enough to make it to church for Easter so they can match again (even though they've got sleeveless dresses and 55 is the predicted high...you'd think we lived in WI or something!). Remind me next time we talk to tell you about my matching conversation with my hubby!

Tfipps said...

Those HAVE to be Gymboree!! They really do have the cutest stuff...it's all in the details!