Sunday, May 28, 2006

Couldn't resist posting this one...

Ya gotta love a friend you laugh yourself silly with! I have this picture of my friend, Carissa Belford, and it just makes me laugh everytime I think about it...It just totally captures her personality! Praise God for friends you can just be yourself around and not worry about offending them or saying something stupid...it's especially true when Carissa and I get together because we hardly get a single thought put together before we start the next! She's a huge blessing to our church and the people on campus, too. She's such a godly girl who is a constant challenge to me spiritually. And not to mention, she's absolutely hysterical! She's one of the few people (other than Brent) that I would trust my deepest secrets with (mainly because I have way too much dirt on her and she's afraid I'll talk) For those who don't know her, but have heard me talk, she's the mother of the surprise twins...What's that on your leg, Carissa?!? :-) Love you, girl...don't hate me for posting this!

3 comments:

carissa said...

I just wrote a LONG comment and it didn't go through. What's wrong with your blog :) That made me laugh soooo hard. What a dork I am!! And not too "Dependable"...anyway, I'm not mad because you said such nice things about me and you are taking my kids for a day this week :)

Debbie Griffin said...

I'll be coming to campus Tuesday afternoon to work with Tracy's dress, but I can also come on Thursday or Friday or Wednesday, too! Let me know what's best for you, oh "one who I can be a dork with!" :-)

carissa said...

Oh Deb, I just don't care when....maybe tomorrow because I'd just get Emma and Drewby at church?? Let me know. Maybe we could go shopping before church and Brent could meet us with all 4. Truly, a joke!!