Saturday, May 06, 2006

Where in the World are We???


I could not believe it when I woke up this morning at 6:00am to get ready for a garage sale we were having, and I looked at the thermometer right outside our patio door...it was 22 degrees!!! It's crazy that it's May 6, and it's 22 degrees! And that was at 6 in the morning...who knows how cold it was around 3 or 4 this morning! One lady at the garage sale said it was 18 when she woke up! Just out of curiosity, I went to weather.com and looked up Alaska's weather today....the low was only 39 in ALASKA!!! I scratched my head and said with as much bewilderment as ever before..."Where in the world are we?!?" And as Brent always answers..."Right where the Lord wants us!" On such cold mornings that is the only comfort there is!

2 comments:

TheHarrisons said...

YUCK! You didn't REALLY try to have a yard sale in this did you?!?!?!?

Joey Markham said...

Ha-ha! You're In "The cold, cold North" same as I am. LOL

~Joey