Monday, May 08, 2006

Savage Slurpers!

"I am slurping some Ramen Noodles today at lunch. I love to slurp Ramen Noodles! First you get the noodles on the fork, then put the fork in your mouth, and then slurp it by putting your lips together to suck in the noodles. They taste yummy and spicy. " By Daniel Griffin

Mommy's side note: Slurping is only allowed at our dinning room table and only when we have no company! Slurping is for Ramen Noodles only! But I do have to say, they kids had so much fun and can't wait to have Ramen Noodles again! At 10 cents a pop and them being such a hit, we'll be having them often!

1 comment:

TheHarrisons said...

Hey, Man! I wish I could be there with you right now. We could have a slurping contest. Wouldn't it be fun to see who could slurp the longest noodles?!?!?

Love ya, Aunt Sheri