Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wow...I knew it was bad, but...

Fans take games seriously in Chicago, so I thought I understood how deep Packer Pride goes, but I had no idea! People bleed green and gold around here, let me tell you! And it doesn't matter what kind of season the Packers are having--people are D-E-D-I-C-A-T-E-D!!! I saw this story on my yahoo homepage this morning and thought you'd get a kick out of it...there sounds like an almost decent explanation at the end of the story, but it still makes for an interesting read!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_disorderly_fan

The snow has finally started...we're supposed to get 6-8 inches today so maybe I'll be able to get some good pictures of the kids before the windchilll dips to -38 this weekend! And I have to run...I have to get to town for some things before it gets too bad. Can you believe I just said that?!? I have been completely converted to a country bumpkin...I thought the day would never come...even fought it for a while, but alas, it has arrived...I'm a yooper...sigh!

No comments: